SMART USAGE RATE
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By choosing to participate in the residential Smart Usage rate plan, you agree to pay the monthly Smart Usage charges for electric service to the service address associated with the account number used in online enrollment for at least twelve months, beginning with the first bill rendered on the Smart Usage rate.
- These Smart Usage terms apply only for electric service to the designated account(s) and address. If you transfer service to another address, you will need to reapply for the Smart Usage rate.
- Your Smart Usage offer does not include fuel, taxes, and other charges, nor does it include Georgia Power security lights, or other Georgia Power products and services should you have any.
- Georgia Power offers the Smart Usage rate plan pursuant to the current residential rate filing, which is on file with the Georgia Public Service Commission.
- This rate is not available to customers currently billed on Georgia Power's Flatbill® program.
- For further terms, conditions and information, see www.Georgiapower.com/SmartUsage and the additional web pages and documents to which links are provided on this webpage.